Skip to Content


Am I responsible for tolls incurred on Highway 407 if I used a rental car?

Yes. When driving a rental car, you are responsible for the tolls and charges incurred from use of Highway 407.

For more information, please contact 407 ETR by telephone at 1-888-407-0407 or visit the 407 ETR website at

If you have incurred tolls or charges while using a rental car on Highway 407, please contact your rental company to discuss payment.

Back to FAQ